AN EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE IN A TRULY UNIQUE LOCATION
From £1,080,000 - £1,800,000
Far far away laying within 5 acres of picturesque historic grounds, the Grade II Listed building, the former home to Sir Thomas Lipton for over 50 years, has been extensively and lovingly transformed into just eleven 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments. Offering an extremely rare opportunity to own a piece of history.
Surrounding the Grade II Listed building we have created a variety of new homes, all of which have been sympathetically designed to work in harmony with the existing landmark building. Including three 4 bedroom townhouses and a collection of mews houses and penthouses.
- Located On 5 Acres Of Private Historic Grounds
- Within a 5 Minute Walk To Southgate Tube Station (Piccadilly Line)
- Exceptionally High Specification Renowned For Yogo Group
- Allocated Garage Spaces For Each Home Including A Guest Carpark
- 24 Hour Security Team Located On Site
|Mews House||2||£1,080,000||2||May 2019||Download Floorplan|
|Mews House||3||£1,300,000||2||May 2019||Download Floorplan|
|Penthouse||3||£1,350,000||1||May 2019||Download Floorplan|
|Townhouse||4||£1,800,000||3||May 2019||Download Floorplan|
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
If you would like to register your interest in a property at Sir Thomas Lipton please fill in the form below.